Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

6th History (Thinking About The Past)


I often to share some songs to him..
And the 1st song & the last song that i gave to him are...
both are songs that i liked the most..
both are the most often songs i listen to..
both are the most touching songs i've ever heard..
and both are chinese songs..
I dont know, did he listen to the songs or not at all..
But I think he doesnt care to the songs.. T^T

Other than that, I also frequently post status' bout my feelings to him.. 
But I guess he never knew it.. -_-

Eeeeeeeergh.. Im just tired of being the only one that cares.. (w'o')w

Sometimes, I felt it would explode..
And I'll think to tell him all my feelings, but i never did it.. it's shameful.. -_-
I just keep it all in my heart.. huuuuh

0 komentar:

Post a Comment